CSU hosts (2) fairs related to employment a year on campus - Job & Internship Fair. Additionally, our office promotes several other themed events to connect employers and students/alumni for the purpose of experiential education and employment.
Columbus State University students will be in attendance of the (2) Statewide Fairs hosted by career services organizations. Please consider registering to see our students as well as students from other GA university and colleges.
- November 8, 2017 - Career Opportunities Fair
- April 11, 2018 - Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers - Statewide Career Fair
Let us know how you want to get involved by completing this quick form! CLICK HERE
We invite Employers to engage with students and alumni.
- September 11 -15, 2017 - Job Shadowing Days (Fall) - Sign up to be a Mentor HERE
- March 17 - 23, 2018 - Job Shadowing Days (Spring)
- TBD 2018 - Mock Interview Day
- TBD 2018 - Professional Development Dinner and Networking
Current students ask questions and learn about career options from mentors while shadowing alumni, employers or community members for 2, 4, or 8 hours within a work day.
January 2 - 19, 2018 - Externship Week (NEW!) - REGISTER
Students spend 5 - 17 days onsite of an employer learning the company and solving a problem or completing a short-term project.